Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fabolous - There Is No Competition - NO DJ



This Mixtape Is Also NO DJ - It's Pretty Much Album Material. Fab Is The Shit.

  1. Intro
  2. Suicide
  3. Fuck With That Street Fam Dt. Neo Da Matrix
  4. Back To Do The Damn Thang (Get Buck Freestyle)
  5. Here's Another Hit (Barry Bonds Freestyle)
  6. Paperman
  7. Takin Pictures Ft. Freck Billionaire, Red Cafe & Paul Caine (Feds Takin Pictures Freestyle)
  8. Mo Cars, Mo Hoes Ft. Freck Billionaire
  9. Hustla's Poster Child Ft. Cassidy
  10. I'm Getting Money Ft. Freck Billionaire
  11. U Ain't Sayin Shit (5000 Ones Freestyle)
  12. Fuck' Em All (The Boss Freestyle)
  13. Fall Back
  14. I Came For The Money
  15. I Don't See Nobody
  16. Im Da Man Remix Ft. Freck Billionaire, Red Cafe & Paul Caine
  17. Pimp By Blood
  18. Say Hello (Hello Freestyle)
  19. Dope Boys (Roc Boyz Freestyle)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxmevirjluo

No comments: